You are searching for new challenges?
You are looking for a new perspective and work diligently with motorcycle enthusiasm? We offer interesting and independent activities in a young team, reasonable earning potential and flexible working hours. From time to time we also have open Jobs at Thunderbike Roadhouse (Restaurant & Bar).
Trainee CNC Machinist (m/f)
At the start of training in 2019
Many of our parts are produced by machining processes. Most of these parts are manufactured by CNC (computer controlled) machines. During an apprenticeship as a machining mechanic you will learn how to manufacture these components precisely and correctly. This includes reading drawings, making tools and operating and programming our CNC-controlled turning and milling machines.
We’ll teach you:
- Production of components
- Reading drawings
- Production of tools
- Operation of CNC machines
- Programming of CNC machines
- Good spatial imagination
- Interest in technical processes
- Interest in working with a computer
- Good mathematical knowledge
- Motorcycle enthusiasm, team spirit and motivation
Shipping Employee (m/f)
Shipping is the interface between our online shop and the customer. After the processing of the incoming goods, the ordered goods are processed by us in dispatch. Also the goods receipts are processed over the dispatch. The complete process takes place at our premises in a dedicated shipping department and the associated storage units.
- Shipping the orders of our online shop
- Commissioning of goods according to order form
- Processing of goods receipts
- Order processing in the merchandise management system
- Capture of returns
- Reliability, motivation and resilience
- Independent working style and distinct quality awareness
- Ideally experience in the shipping area
- PC basic knowledge
Call or send your application documents, also by mail, to:
0049 2852 - 6777-0