A bike with a lot of steam!
Pascal a.k.a. “Kalle” started his apprenticeship as a bike mechanic in the team of the Thunderbike Service Workshop in 2010. Since 2019 he is master in his profession and for him everything revolves around Harleys.
Why of all things a Fat Bob?
For Kalle, it was clear that if a Harley then one that has a lot of “bang” from the start. It had to be a Milwaukee 8, of course. But which model? Definitely with a 114 engine and the Street Bob and Co. fell out and Pascal still didn’t feel old enough for a Touring model.
Fat Boy, FXDR and Breakout models are available in the store in every shape, color and style. But when the Bike Week Willingen Ride Out with the Thunderbike Team took place and Pascal had grabbed a Fat Bob Demonstrator for the weekend, he realized that this moped was going to be it. Agile, a lot of ground clearance, a comfortable seating position, and also in “retro sport bike look” with modern components. For Kalle, this is an all-round awesome bike with a lot of potential.
There was only the question of the colour choice to be clarified.
His motto: Every colour is beautiful as long as it is black. But if you see 100 motorcycles every day and 90% of them are black and the only difference is denim or glossy black, then at some point you have had enough. But actually the Fat Bob was also offered with a special paint called “Scorched Orange”. Jackpot! A colour scheme that perfectly matches the lines of the bike.
- Handelbar Harley-Davidson
- Thunderbike Brake Disc floated Big Speed 340mm
- Thunderbike Brake Caliper Adapter Set
- Fork Springs front Hyperpro
- Fork Springs back Hyperpro
- Thunderbike Exhaust System Grand Prix
- Screamin Eagle High-Flo K&N Replacement Air Filter Element
- Thunderbike Turn Signals Stripe LED with Housing
- Thunderbike Grips Base Satin
- Andrews Camshaft
- Thunderbike Ignition Coil Relocation Kit black
- Thunderbike License Plate Holder aluminium
- Screamin’ Eagle Premium Tapered Quick-Install Adjustable Pushrods
- DON Performance Mapping (Softwaretuning)
- After the shooting, new Metzeler Cruse-Tec tyres are due. Metzeler Cruse-Tec
Film: Glatzzo Fotos: Ben Ott