Limited only by its edition
The ultimate in Grand American Touring. Best-in-class power, show-stopping paint and premium comfort for you and your passenger. Is this too much motorcycle for everyone? No. That’s the whole point.
Milwaukee-Eight Twin-Cooled 117
The most powerful V-Twin engine ever offered from the H-D factory, and only available in CVO models. Features color accented Rocker Box Lowers with Blaze Red Finish.
BOOM! Box GTS Infotainment System
An evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function of the latest mobile devices and tablets with exceptional durability and features designed for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider’s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
Custom Touring Style
Features new Tomahawk front 19-inch and rear 18-inch wheels and new Kahuna Collection components with shifter pegs, brake pedal cover, muffler end caps, heated grips and rider and passenger boards and more.
High-Performance Touring Suspension
Dual bending valve front suspension and emulsion rear suspension with hand-adjustable pre-load put you in control of a plush ride.
Daymaker Adaptive LED Headlamp
The most-advanced headlamp system ever developed for a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. Features a signature LED light outer ring that operates as a position lamp, and additional LED lights that activate based on the lean of the bike to project light into corners to illuminate areas of the road that are unlit by traditional LED headlamps.
H-D Connect Service
With subscription-based cellular connectivity, you can connect to your bike through your smart phone using the latest version of the Harley-Davidson App. Check your bike´s vitals including fuel level, get tamper alerts and stolen-vehicle tracking, and more.
Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight® 117 Engine
- 1. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices include tax for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.