Take Touring Style and Performance to the Limit
Milwaukee-Eight 117 Engine
The most powerful V-Twin engine ever offered from the H-D factory, and only available in CVO models. Features color-accented Rocker Box Lowers with Blaze Red finish.
Reflex Defensive Rider Systems (RDRS)
A new standard package, Reflex Defensive Rider Systems is a collection of technology designed to match motorcycle performance to available traction during acceleration, deceleration and braking.
H-D™ Connect Service
With subscription-based cellular connectivity, you can connect to your bike through your smart phone using the latest version of the Harley-Davidson™ App. Check your bike’s vitals including fuel level, get tamper alerts and stolen-vehicle tracking, and more.
BOOM!™ GTS Infotainment System
An evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider’s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
High-Performance Front and Rear Suspension
Dual bending valve front suspension and emulsion rear suspension with hand-adjustable pre-load put you in control of a plush ride.
Exclusive Knockout Wheels
The premium custom bagger look is complete with 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheels, the only 21-inch front wheel offered on a Touring model. Finished in Gloss Black and Contrast Smoked Satin, this set adds the ultimate one-of-a-kind style.
Milwaukee-Eight® 117 Engine
- 1. Prices shown are suggested retail prices only. Customers may also be charged an additional surcharge (attributable to raw materials and transportation costs in the product supply chain). Please contact your nearest dealer for further details and final price for each model.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
- 6. Harley-Davidson Finance is a trading style of Black Horse Limited, St. William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH. Black Horse Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Quotes are indicative and may be subject to change. Quotes are not an offer of credit. Please ensure you can afford the monthly repayments before entering into a finance agreement.
Harley-Davidson Financial Services is a credit broker and not a lender. Harley-Davidson Financial Services introduces you to a dealer which acts as a credit broker in its own right. That dealer may go on to introduce you to Harley-Davidson Finance as lender. Harley-Davidson Financial Services will receive a payment as result of these introductions. This will be a percentage of advance. This means the more you borrow, the more commission they receive. The payment will be the same, no matter what interest rate you pay.