Take Touring Style and Performance to the Limit
Milwaukee-Eight 117 Engine
The most powerful V-Twin engine ever offered from the H-D factory, and only available in CVO models. Features color-accented Rocker Box Lowers with Blaze Red finish.
Reflex Defensive Rider Systems (RDRS)
A new standard package, Reflex Defensive Rider Systems is a collection of technology designed to match motorcycle performance to available traction during acceleration, deceleration and braking.
H-D™ Connect Service
With subscription-based cellular connectivity, you can connect to your bike through your smart phone using the latest version of the Harley-Davidson™ App. Check your bike’s vitals including fuel level, get tamper alerts and stolen-vehicle tracking, and more.
BOOM!™ GTS Infotainment System
An evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider’s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
High-Performance Front and Rear Suspension
Dual bending valve front suspension and emulsion rear suspension with hand-adjustable pre-load put you in control of a plush ride.
Exclusive Knockout Wheels
The premium custom bagger look is complete with 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheels, the only 21-inch front wheel offered on a Touring model. Finished in Gloss Black and Contrast Smoked Satin, this set adds the ultimate one-of-a-kind style.
Milwaukee-Eight® 117 Engine
- 1. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices include tax for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.