Good things come in threes. Here's the proof.
Milwaukee-Eight 114 Powertrain
The most displacement in standard H-D Touring Models. You get 114 cubic inches of passing and horizon-chasing power.
Unique Trunk System
It’s a one-of-a-kind design that opens left to right (with one hand) and extends the entire length of the body for a clean look. Enough cargo space to easily accommodate two full-face helmets.
A classic style chrome headlight nacelle is tucked tight against the frame and forks for a tighter, smaller look. It also accommodates a clean-looking windshield mounting system.
Refelex Defensive Rider System (RDRS)
A new collection of technologies that help give you confidence and control in less-than-ideal situations. The systems utilize advanced chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology to assist you with accelerating and braking in a straight line or while in a turn.
Reflex linked Brembo Brakes with standart ABS
Designed to help prevent the wheel from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheels lock in urgent situations.
12" Mini-Ape Hangers Bars
The 12-inch Mini-Ape hanger bars on the Freewheeler model are the tallest rise you can get from an OE manufacturer. They pull the hand controls back towards the rider, and reduce the force it takes to turn the front wheels for easy riding and easy handling.
Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine
- 1. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices include tax for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.