Style that speaks of decades of love for the open road
High-performing front and rear suspension, with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
A powerful, smooth running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
Hiawatha Headlamp and Nacelle
Born in the ’60s, wehen chrome ruled the streets. Big and commanding, it’s built with the latest in materials and technology for a long distance high beam and wide low beam.
Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine
- 1. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices include tax for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.