Kicks Hot Rod Bagger Style into a higher gear
Milwaukee-Eight 114 Engine
The most displacement in standard H-D Touring models. You get 1,868 cc of passing and horizon-chasing power.
Gloss Black Prodigy Wheels
Black, glossy 19″ inch front and 18″ inch rear aluminum wheels so you can roll in with style and attitude.
H-D Connect Service
H-D Connect service enables you to remotely connect to your bike through your smart phone using the latest version of the Harley-Davidson App. You can see your bike´s vitals, track its location, get security alerts, and more.
Reflex Linked Brembo Brakes with standard ABS
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheel lock in urgent situations.
Reflex Defensive Rider System (RDRS)
A new collection of technologies that help give you confidence and control in less-than-ideal situations. The systems utilize advanced chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology to assist you with accelerating and braking in a straight line or while in a turn.
Boom! BOX GTS Infotainment System
An Evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider´s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine
- 1. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices include tax for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.