Premium H-D Touring on three wheels
Twin-Cooled Milwaukee-Eight 114
The most displacement in standard H-D Touring models. You get 1,868 cc of passing and horizon-chasing power.
6-Speed Cruise Drive
Provides smooth, quiet shafting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine RPM and road speed.
With Subscription-based cellular connectivity, you can connect to your bike through your smart phone using the latest version of the Harley-Davidson App. Check your bike´s vitals including fuel level, get tamper alerts and stolen-vehicle tracking, and more.
Reflex Linked Brembo Brakes with standard ABS
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under brakes to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
Boom! BOX GTS Infotainment
A evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider´s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine
- 1. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices include tax for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.