Premium H-D Touring on three wheels
Twin-Cooled Milwaukee-Eight 114
The most displacement in standard H-D Touring models. You get 1,868 cc of passing and horizon-chasing power.
6-Speed Cruise Drive
Provides smooth, quiet shafting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine RPM and road speed.
With Subscription-based cellular connectivity, you can connect to your bike through your smart phone using the latest version of the Harley-Davidson App. Check your bike´s vitals including fuel level, get tamper alerts and stolen-vehicle tracking, and more.
Reflex Linked Brembo Brakes with standard ABS
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under brakes to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
Boom! BOX GTS Infotainment
A evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider´s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine
- 1. Prices shown are suggested retail prices only. Customers may also be charged an additional surcharge (attributable to raw materials and transportation costs in the product supply chain). Please contact your nearest dealer for further details and final price for each model.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
- 6. Harley-Davidson Finance is a trading style of Black Horse Limited, St. William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH. Black Horse Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Quotes are indicative and may be subject to change. Quotes are not an offer of credit. Please ensure you can afford the monthly repayments before entering into a finance agreement.
Harley-Davidson Financial Services is a credit broker and not a lender. Harley-Davidson Financial Services introduces you to a dealer which acts as a credit broker in its own right. That dealer may go on to introduce you to Harley-Davidson Finance as lender. Harley-Davidson Financial Services will receive a payment as result of these introductions. This will be a percentage of advance. This means the more you borrow, the more commission they receive. The payment will be the same, no matter what interest rate you pay.