The all-round renewal
The Flying Pan is really the very last … at least the last bike in the series that we once sailed across the pond to use as a basis for our conversions.
We did not miss a screw and the 51er Pan has a complete renewal that has it all. Exhaust, handlebar, grips, footrests, fuel tank, oil tank, rear fender and many other parts we have made completely and especially for the Pan in our workshop.
The Making Of
The chic 18 inch wheels, including matching brake discs, can be found in our catalog program under the name Vegas again. The same applies to the lamps, which you will find under the name Alcatraz in the new Thunderbike Custombook. For the right coat of paint, we were once again able to get master painter Ingo Kruse, who has done a brilliant job with matt paints.
Because a picture says more than a thousand words, we have put together a gallery with numerous snapshots.
- Model Harley-Davidson EL 1951
- Customization Year 2010
- Engine Panhead
- Valve Cover CCE
- Ignition Magneto
- Carburetor S&S Super E
- Intake S&S
- Air Cleaner Thunderbike Classic
- Exhaust Thunderbike Special
- Handlebar Thunderbike Special
- Grips Thunderbike Special
- Footpegs Thunderbike Special
- Fuel Tank Harley-Davidson Sportster
- Oiltank Thunderbike Special
- Rear Fender Thunderbike Special
- Fender Mount Thunderbike Special
- Seat Maas
- Taillight Thunderbike Alcatraz
- Front End W&W
- Rims Thunderbike Vegas 4.5×18 front & 4.5×18 rear
- Tires Firestone 4×18 & 4×18
- Front Brake Disc Thunderbike Vegas
- Brakes K-Tech
- Painting by Ingo Kruse / Kruse Design