The Jever Project Bike 2010
Jever, the Frisian-bitter beer brand, and Harley-Davidson went on tour together under the motto “Exactly my bike!”. The main actors of this campaign “Exactly my bike!” In 2010 were three Jever Custom Harleys. The Harley-Davidson Dealers Thunderbike, House of Flames and Harley-Davidson Hamburg Nord were asked to design one of each of them over the next few months, making them unique.
We decided to build a Street Bob, House of Flames trimmed a Wide Glide and Harley-Davidson Hamburg Nord pimped a Fat Bob. One thing was already certain in the run-up: The 2010 Jever bikes should be even more individual, even hotter and even Frisian-bitter. “We were allowed to design three Jever machines that do not only arouse absolute desire among die-hard Harley fans,” says Christian van Freeden, brand manager for the Jever brand.
- Model Harley-Davidson Dyna Street Bob 2009
- Construction Time 2 Months
- Engine TC 96cui
- Fuel System EFI
- Gear 6-Speed
- Exhaust Thunderbike Funride
- Air Cleaner Thunderbike Powerfilter Kit
- Intake Thunderbike with integrated Breather
- Handlebar Thunderbike Flip
- Clutch and Brake Cylinder Rebuffini
- Grips Thunderbike Funride
- Footpegs Thunderbike Funride
- Fuel Tank Thunderbike Custom Alu
- Oil Tank Harley-Davidson
- Rear Fender Thunderbike Vegas Style
- Electric Thunderbike
- Speedometer Motogadget
- Side Mount License Bracket Thunderbike
- Seat Ankert Sattlerei
- Swingarm Thunderbike
- Front End Harley-Davidson with Thunderbike Air Ride
- Suspension Thunderbike Air Ride
- Rims Thunderbike Jever Special 4.5×23 front & 9×21 rear
- Front Wheel Avon 130/60-23
- Rear Wheel Metzeler ME880 260/35-21
- Brake Discs Thunderbike Vegas
- Painting by Ingo Kruse / Kruse Design
Until March 15, 2010, the three unique bikes were completed. If you did not want to wait that long, you could follow the making of from the hot rebuilding phase in mid-January and watch the latest pictures every week – online at www.jever.de.
Also in March 2010, the jury met: their members, composed of journalists, bikers and brew house representatives, will select the most beautiful of this three Jever Harleys.
Their first big public appearance had this Frisian-harsh cult objects at the Hamburg and Berlin Harley Days 2010. From the beginning of July to the end of October 2010, the three Jever Bikes were traveling across Germany with a roadshow.
Also starting in July 2010, the Jever competition started in Germany in more than 6,000 beverage and supermarkets, in which each participant had the chance of one of the three Jever Harleys with a total value of around 150,000 euros. We congratulate the winners!