Shooting Bike Show Jokerfest
- Model OuterLimit
- Owner Stephan
- Construction Year 2016
- Engine Harley-Davidson Twin Cam 120R
- Transmission 6-Speed
- Primary NH Power
- Power 140 PS / 190 NM
- Screamin‘ Eagle EFI
- Air Cleaner Rebuffini
- Ignition Harley-Davidson
- Manifold / Muffler Thunderbike
- Frame Thunderbike Dragster
- Steering Head Tilt 36°
- Swingarm Thunderbike RS Singleside
- Suspension Thunderbike Air Ride
- Handlebar Thunderbike
- Grips Thunderbike
- Clutch and Brake Master Cylinders Thunderbike
- Forward Control Kit Thunderbike
- Fuel Tank Thunderbike
- Fenders Thunderbike
- Elektric OEM Harley-Davidson
- Headlamp Thunderbike
- Seat Thunderbike
- Front End Thunderbike 1.5° Rake
- Front Rim Thunderbike Monoblock 4.0×23
- Front Wheel Avon 130/60-23
- Front Brake Caliper Thunderbike
- Front Brake Disc Thunderbike 340mm
- Rear Rim Thunderbike Monoblock 9.0×21
- Rear Wheel Metzeler 260/35-21
- Rear Brake Caliper Nissin Perimeter 6-Piston
- Rear Brake Disc Thunderbike Perimeter 21“
The Making Of
For this bine we chose our TBR framework.
132mm caster, 1780mm wheelbase, + 125mm length (vs HD Softail) and 36 ° steering angle. With such data, a functional and well mobile custom bike is created. In addition a 120R Screamin ‘Eagle engine for the necessary Bums combined with current HD technology and electronics for easy handling.
Air suspension front and rear for a decent ground clearance and a 260er tire running in the middle.
Two big 340mm floating discs with radial calipers ensure a good deceleration even with the 23″ front wheel.
At the rear, a floating 440 mm perimeter brake disc with 6ko brake caliper ensures excellent braking performance.
The bike was drawn in advance in 3D in order to visualize the proportions of the customer. Detailed solutions can thus be perfectly coordinated with the customer in advance. It is unbelievable how realistic the bike looks in the calculator and how close it is to the original.
After the bike was drawn, we took the measurements for the sheet metal parts and then produced the sheet metal dress.
In the meantime, the newly designed milled parts were programmed and then wheels, Pulley, stubs, fork bridges, dip tubes, engine covers, handles, notches, etc. manufactured.