The second version of our custom racer
After the success of our first TB-1 variant in Racing Yellow, the second custom racer did not wait long. This time a little more elegant in anthracite gray.
In the Harley-Davidson History, the Lowrider S first equipped a regular Dyna with the screaming ‘Eagle Twin Cam 110 engine. We also gave her the icing on the cake as a icing on the cake: The minimalist look is nice and good, but it may be a bit brute.
"We had the Superbikes of the eighties in mind."
The Making Of
- Handlebar Thunderbike Torque
- Grips Thunderbike Base Rubber
- Toppers Thunderbike RS
- Riser Thunderbike Pullback
- Front Fairing Thunderbike
- Lowering Thunderbike Fork Lowering Kit
- Front Brake Disc Thunderbike Spoke 340mm
- Rear Brake Disc Thunderbike Spoke
- Pulley Thunderbike Spoke
- Front Turn Signals Thunderbike Stripe LED
- Rear Turn Signals Motogadget m-Blaze Pin
- Turn Signal Bracket Thunderbike
- Footpeg SetThunderbike Base Rubber
- Fuel Cap H-D
- Rear End Kit Thunderbike RRC FXD-R
- Wheels Thunderbike Big Speed Bicolor
- Exhaust Roland Sands Design
- Shock Absorbers Hyperpro TB1 with adjustable height option