A water-cooled Revolution engine
As the bike name suggests, we derive here from the Thunderbolt exhaust system of Dr. Jekill & Mr. Hyde. With matching manifold and crisp short pots, the system emphasizes the look and fits perfectly on all bikes with standard swingarm and max. Mount 280 tires.
For this we chose cranked risers with Roadstar handlebars to support the sporty posture. In the rear, a height-adjustable chassis (Thunderbike Airride suspension) is used, so that the bike visually perfect on the ground.
The Making Of
- Suspension Thunderbike Air Ride
- Forward Control Kit Thunderbike V-Tech
- Custom Tank Dummy Thunderbike
- Turn Signals Thunderbike Stripe LED
- Rear Turn Signal Bracket Thunderbike
- Grips Thunderbike Base Alu
- Handlebar Thunderbike Roadstar
- Mirrors Thunderbike Circuit 851
- Side Mount License Bracket Thunderbike short
- License Plate Frame Thunderbike Down & Inside
- Swingarm Thunderbike Swingarm Modification 280
- Rear Wheel (widened) Thunderbike 9,5 x 18 (TÜV approved)