You haven't driven in a while?
Then you’ve come to the right place! Also in this year we offer again our Sleeping License Holder courses to all bikers with missing driving experience. “Back to Bike” should bring you back to the bike and the road with a few basic exercises. Together with our trainer and instructor Kay Patalla we will “derust” all participants with various basic driving school exercises!
The courses include an approximately 4-hour course with driving training, joint ride, a glimpse behind the Thunderbike scenes and subsequent discussions over hearty food at the Roadhouse.
Whoever has now “outgrown” their clothes – no problem – we will provide you with jackets, gloves and helmets so that you are equipped for the course. The group size is limited to a maximum of 10 riders and the participation fee is 45,00 €.
Key Data for the Courses:
- Approximately 4 Hours Course ( 09.00 am – 13.00 pm )
- Joint ride
- Guided tour behind the scenes of Thunderbike
- Maximum Group Size is 10 Participants
- Jacket, Gloves and Helmets are provided by us
- The Participation Fee is 45,00 €
- Meeting Point is always at 09.00 am in the entrance area of our Thunderbike Roadhouse
- Thunderbike Roadhouse – Güterstraße 5 – 46499 Hamminkeln
SLH Best Of 2016
The re-entry season 2016 with driver training, shared ride out, a look behind the Thunderbike scenes and [...]
SLH Best Of 2017
Every year we offer sleeping license holder courses for rusty bikers. True to the motto "Back to Bike" up to [...]
You're not a Sleeping License Holder?
You are too fit for the SLH courses and don’t want to do basic driving school exercises, but still want to test drive the current Harley-Davidson models? No problem, contact us for a test drive or rent a Harley-Davidson for a day, a weekend or even longer.