Premium H-D Touring on three wheels
Twin-Cooled Milwaukee-Eight 114
The most displacement in standard H-D Touring models. You get 1,868 cc of passing and horizon-chasing power.
6-Speed Cruise Drive
Provides smooth, quiet shafting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine RPM and road speed.
Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight® 117 Engine
- 1. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices include tax for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.