From the shady side of the family tree
A Dark Classic with Modern Edge
Dripping with gangster-era style and vintage details. If Bonnie and Clyde rode a Harley motorcycle, this would be the one.
Go from touring in a heartbeat. Leave the screen on for a clean envelope of air over the long haul. Or remove it in seconds for a completely new look and ride.
The frame retains the classic Softail lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you’ve felt before.
Lockable and sealed Saddlebags
A sleek look on the outside and roomy on the inside with enough space to stash your riding essentials. The lids open with one touch.
High Performance Front Suspension
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine
Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine
- 1. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices include tax for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.