The performance cruiser with mega punch!
The Low Rider ST combines the allure of the Softail chassis with the power of the Milwaukee-Eight 117 V-twin to create a sport-touring bike.
This Softail evokes a style rooted in the California “tall bike” movement. The saddlebags sit high and close to the bike, the handlebars are tall and the FXRT-inspired fairing is attached to the frame. The rider is in a commanding position on the bike, and the riding dynamics are direct and intuitive.
And if you feel like it, you can easily and quickly remove the cases and transform the bike from touring mode into a performance cruiser.
Milwaukee-Eight 114 Engine
Loads of torque for blasting off from stoplights, hitting entrance ramps, and rolling on the passing power. Pure sound with a soul satisfying rumble.
The Low Rider S model frame rake is reduced to 28 degrees from the 30 degree rake of the standard Low Rider model, resulting in more responsive handling.
Inverted front Fork
Inverted design stiffens the front end for improved response to steering input, and the single-cartridge internal technology responds quickly to inputs and keeps the front wheels planted for improved braking and handling.
Mono-Shock rear Suspension
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability, quicker acceleration, and braking while preserving the hardtail look.
Tightened seating Position
One of the defining elements of this custom style is the cranked 1 inch tubular handlebar on 4 inch wheels and the associated seating position.
Radiate Cast-Aluminium Wheels are finished in a matte dark bronze to complete its raw dark look.
Milwaukee-Eight® 117 Motor
- 1. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices include tax for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.