The performance cruiser with mega punch!
The Low Rider ST combines the allure of the Softail chassis with the power of the Milwaukee-Eight 117 V-twin to create a sport-touring bike.
This Softail evokes a style rooted in the California “tall bike” movement. The saddlebags sit high and close to the bike, the handlebars are tall and the FXRT-inspired fairing is attached to the frame. The rider is in a commanding position on the bike, and the riding dynamics are direct and intuitive.
And if you feel like it, you can easily and quickly remove the cases and transform the bike from touring mode into a performance cruiser.
Milwaukee-Eight 114 Engine
Loads of torque for blasting off from stoplights, hitting entrance ramps, and rolling on the passing power. Pure sound with a soul satisfying rumble.
The Low Rider S model frame rake is reduced to 28 degrees from the 30 degree rake of the standard Low Rider model, resulting in more responsive handling.
Inverted front Fork
Inverted design stiffens the front end for improved response to steering input, and the single-cartridge internal technology responds quickly to inputs and keeps the front wheels planted for improved braking and handling.
Mono-Shock rear Suspension
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability, quicker acceleration, and braking while preserving the hardtail look.
Tightened seating Position
One of the defining elements of this custom style is the cranked 1 inch tubular handlebar on 4 inch wheels and the associated seating position.
Radiate Cast-Aluminium Wheels are finished in a matte dark bronze to complete its raw dark look.
Milwaukee-Eight® 117 Motor
- 1. Prices shown are suggested retail prices only. Customers may also be charged an additional surcharge (attributable to raw materials and transportation costs in the product supply chain). Please contact your nearest dealer for further details and final price for each model.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
- 6. Harley-Davidson Finance is a trading style of Black Horse Limited, St. William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH. Black Horse Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Quotes are indicative and may be subject to change. Quotes are not an offer of credit. Please ensure you can afford the monthly repayments before entering into a finance agreement.
Harley-Davidson Financial Services is a credit broker and not a lender. Harley-Davidson Financial Services introduces you to a dealer which acts as a credit broker in its own right. That dealer may go on to introduce you to Harley-Davidson Finance as lender. Harley-Davidson Financial Services will receive a payment as result of these introductions. This will be a percentage of advance. This means the more you borrow, the more commission they receive. The payment will be the same, no matter what interest rate you pay.