The 2023 Nightster™ Classic style, nimble performance
Exposed Dual Rear Shocks
Modeled after a previous Sportster chassis, Nightster features exposed dual rear shocks that provide a critical style line at the rear of the motorcycle.
Air Box Cover
The most obvious resemblance to its Sportster lineage is the shape of the airbox cover, which shares its profile with the classic Sportster model fuel tank.
The Nightster is equipped with a 19-inch front wheel and a 16-inch rear wheel, dimensions selected to deliver nimble performance and distinctive style.
- 1. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices include tax for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.