King of the Road
Mini Ape Handlebars
9-inch tall, 1.25-inch wide mini-ape handlebars so you can sit taller, feel more assertive, and ride more aggressively.
Milwaukee-Eight 114 Engine
The most displacement in standard H-D Touring models. You get 1,868cc of passing and horizon-chasing power.
This machine has a minimalist look throughout, from the aggressive turbine wheels to the tapered mufflers.
Reflex linked Brembo Brakes with Standard ABS
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
Defensive Rider Systems (RDRS)
A new collection of technologies that help give you confidence and control in less-than-ideal situations. The systems utilize advanced chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology to assist you with accelerating and braking in straight line or while in a turn.
A sleek on the outside and roomy on the inside with more than enough space to stash your riding essentials. The lids open with a single touch of a hand.
Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine
- 1. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices include tax for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.