The classic Bobber has been reborn
Milwaukee-Eight 107 Engine
A powerful, smooth running V-Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
Low slung Tuck-and-Roll Seat
A low-slung solo saddle that matches the bike’s clean, back-to-basics attitude, setting you “in” the bike so you can ride like you’re part of it and the open road ahead.
Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine
- 1. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices include tax for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.