- New Models
- Street Bob 114 – 2022
Rebel with a big machine
A gritty, minimalist bobber in black, powered by the Milwaukee Eight-114 engine – that’s the Street Bob 114 model. It forms the ideal basis for individual, performance-oriented customization.
New in 2022: Instead of wire wheels, there are now Annihilator cast alloy wheels in Gloss Black finish.
On the Street Bob you ride with both fists in the wind and have a motorcycle reduced to the essentials.
Formerly known as the FXDB from the Dyna family, the Street Bob moved up to the Softail range under the abbreviation FXBB for the 2018 model year and, in addition to the new Milwaukee-Eight engine, also received a freshly developed frame, electronic throttle, LED lighting and many other features.
Starting with the 2021 model year, the Street Bob rides on the larger engine, the Milwaukee-Eight 114, and gets nice new colors.
This makes it one of the lightest Softail types fueled by this powerful engine. Compared to its predecessor with the former Milwaukee-Eight 107, acceleration from zero to 96.6 km/h has been optimized by around nine percent and pull from 96.6 km/h to 128.7 km/h in fifth gear by around 13 percent.
From the mini-apehanger handlebars to the relatively close-cropped rear fender, the machine is a true chopper. And the price still leaves enough room for customizing, as you can see in our Street Bob gallery.
Milwaukee-Eight 114 Engine
It is most powerful standard engine in the Softail range. Torque: 155 Nm/3,250 rpm; shotgun exhaust system; high-flow fan air cleaner.
A smooth running Big Twin engine with spontaneous response and a rumble that is good for the soul.
Minimalist, Modern Technology
You get digital instrumentation, keyless ignition, a USB charging port, a Signature LED forward lighting.
High Performance Rear Mono Shock
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering while preserving the hardtail look.
Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine
- 1. Prices shown are suggested retail prices only. Customers may also be charged an additional surcharge (attributable to raw materials and transportation costs in the product supply chain). Please contact your nearest dealer for further details and final price for each model.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
- 6. Harley-Davidson Finance is a trading style of Black Horse Limited, St. William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH. Black Horse Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Quotes are indicative and may be subject to change. Quotes are not an offer of credit. Please ensure you can afford the monthly repayments before entering into a finance agreement.
Harley-Davidson Financial Services is a credit broker and not a lender. Harley-Davidson Financial Services introduces you to a dealer which acts as a credit broker in its own right. That dealer may go on to introduce you to Harley-Davidson Finance as lender. Harley-Davidson Financial Services will receive a payment as result of these introductions. This will be a percentage of advance. This means the more you borrow, the more commission they receive. The payment will be the same, no matter what interest rate you pay.
Any questions about this bike? We're happy to help you!
0049 2852 - 6777-53
Send an email
Sales, Financing, Rental, Custombikes
0049 2852 - 6777-41
Send an email
0049 2852 - 6777-55
Send an email
Sales, Financing, Rental
0049 2852 - 6777-54
Send an email