The black beast!
The bike is derived from the successful “Battle of the Kings” bike, which Andreas and Kim put together at the beginning of the year. Already with the Custom King Bike a start was planned in the Punkspeak acceleration race in the framework of the Wheels & Waves. Unfortunately, the race was canceled due to bad weather conditions.
As soon as the machine was packed in the trailer, first discussions began. Where will the next race take place and should not something brighter be built for that ?! Shortly Kim decided to compete in the race in Glemseck and to put this brutal bike for the 1/8 Mile on the wheels. Kim got one of the coveted starting places in Glemseck and delivered a very cool show.
The Black Power has it all! To give the Iron the optimal drag style, we have extended the swingarm, which makes the bike much longer and flatter. The low seating position and the tank pin-up kit let the rider sit more in the bike and make the silhouette look narrower. The low position of the speedometer and headlights is ensured by our new mounting kit. Other highlights include air filters and the matching ignition and clutch cover from our Torque series. The rear in combination with the Struts is an extra production. If interested, just ask! Parts such as the turn signals, the license plate holder, the shock absorbers etc. are not only available for our Black Power but also for many other models.
Will we build a new racer for next year? You will see it …
- Toppers Thunderbike Base Alu Brass
- Ignition Cover Thunderbike Torque with TB Logo
- Side Mount License Bracket Thunderbike long
- License Plate Frame Thunderbike Inside Plate
- License Plate Lighting Thunderbike
- Air Cleaner Thunderbike Powerfilter-Kit Torque
- Handlebar Thunderbike Dragbar
- Speedometer Digital 4″
- Fuel Tank Thunderbike Tank-Pin-Up Kit
- Coil Relocation Kit Thunderbike
- Turn Signals Rizoma Mini Club S
- Turn Signals Thunderbike Stripe Mini LED
- Shock Absorbers Thunderbike Progressive Suspension 412
- Exhaust System Vance & Hines