Very discreet and noble!
“Another dull black Sporty, is not there enough of that already?” The answer is clearly “no”! See for yourself, why! With this Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight, the slogan is clearly “subtle and noble.” You’ll find that we’ve actually modified almost all assemblies in some way without overloading the bike’s line with the classic heritage of the Thunderbike fiberglass rear.
The tried-and-tested Sportster Evo breathes audibly through the TB black powerfilter and through the Vance & Hines ShortShots system. You do not need to worry about tarnished manifolds thanks to their deep black ceramic coating. Refined by black spokes in OEM rim beds and the Willie G. Davidson skull motif on tank, derby and timer covers, this machine confidently embodies everything that Harley-Davidson and Thunderbike stand for.
- Upper Fork Cover Thunderbike
- Fork Boots Thunderbike 41 x 13 cm
- Air Cleaner Thunderbike Powerfilter-Kit TB
- Swing Saddle Thunderbike Fellow
- Rear Fender Thunderbike Smooth GFK
- Front Fender Thunderbike Forty-Eight
- Exhaust Vance & Hines Short Shots Staggered
- Suspension Thunderbike Progressive 412
- Front Turn Signals Thunderbike Stripe LED
- Rear Turn Signals Kellermann Micro 1000 DF