Fire and Flames!
With this Harley-Davidson CVO Springer conversion we have once again an optical treat for you. It’s not hard to see that the eponym for this unique bike is the flame-designed paint, which was made with the master hand of Ingo Kruse in addition to the original paint. For such a design you need the right environment to get the bike in front of your lens. In this case the skatepark in Duisburg was the perfect place. A home game, because the lucky owner of this piece of jewelry is from Duisburg as well.
This CVO Softail Springer from the model year 2009 carries an extraordinary custom bike package from Thunderbike. Begun with the rear, which is decorated by the rear fender Steel, the Kreuzfeuer swingarm and the Pulley brake system with Pulley. Of course, such a conversion with a clear view of the rear should not be without the Side Mount License Plate Bracket package.
- Rear Fender Thunderbike Steel 260/18“ including Taillight/ Turn Signals
- Seat Plate Thunderbike Steel 260/18“
- Swingarm Kit Thunderbike Kreuzfeuer 260/18“
- Pulley Thunderbike Spoke 66 Tooth/25mm
- Pulley Brake System Thunderbike Kreuzfeuer 25mm Axle
- Handlebar Thunderbike Flip Springer medium 30cm
- Side Mount License Bracket Thunderbike medium
- License Plate Frame Thunderbike Inside Plate black 16×20 cm
- License Plate Lighting Thunderbike Alu Black
- Front Wheel Harley-Davidson Turbine Custom 3.5×21“, chrome
- Rear Wheel Harley-Davidson Turbine Custom 18×8“, chrome
- Brake Disc Thunderbike Spoke floated, polished
- Derby Cover Harley-Davidson Willi G. Skull
- Timer Cover Harley-Davidson Willi G. Skull
- Turn Signals Thunderbike Stripe LED, polished
- Load Equalizer for LED Turn Signals Thunderbike
- Mirrors Thunderbike Flash, chrome
- Front Fender Thunderbike Recall Steel
- Forward Control Set Thunderbike V-Tech, poliert
- Painting by Ingo Kruse, Kruse Design
- Exhaust Dr. Jekill & Mr. Hyde