Finally no devil-grimaces, skulls and dragon killers!
“For me it’s nothing, all the dragon killers, skulls, swords, thorns, blood and tears on most custom bikes. Riding a motorcycle is something positive through and through, that’s why I wanted a colour design that doesn’t radiate death and ruin, but joy of life”, Bernd explains to us.
It goes without saying that the majority of installed parts and accessories from the Thunderbike portfolio are also made. Tank, front and rear fender, pegs, pulley, brake discs, grips and much more can be found in the catalog of the guys from the Niederrhein. So the internal throttle grip from Müller, the all-in-one taillights from Kellermann and the milled handlebar end mirrors from Rizoma – all fine chunks. The relatively straight original handlebar stayed, but was positioned by ergonomic reasons with an in-house riser a bit further towards the upper triple tree, because Bernd is a tall man. We also really liked the 2-in-2 exhaust system from Dr. Jekill & Mr. Hyde, because it’s so wonderfully straight and almost mounted high. A few chrome covers in the right places, a mighty wind-stretched air cleaner cover … and a bike that looks much more harmonious in nature than in the pictures was finished. And that proves to us that a cool performance also works without any martial fuss, Excalibur sword, giant snakes, Celtic runes and skulls.
- Base Softail Breakout
- Rear Fender Thunderbike Steel 21“
- Fuel Tank Thunderbike Custom Alu
- Wheels Thunderbike Lowrider (21“ / 23“)
- Forward Control Thunderbike Drilled
- Exhaust Dr. Jekill & Mr. Hyde
- Turn Signals Kellermann BL1000 front & Rhombus rear
- Air Cleaner Screamin Eagle
- Side Mount License Bracket Thunderbike short
- Pulley-Brake Thunderbike Pulley Brake-Kit
- Painting by Ingo Kruse / Kruse Design