The Thunderbike Lowrider bike combines noble style with sporty look. CNC milled in our house from high-quality aluminum, it is then screwed with rim bowls. Your Thunderbike custom bike comes completely ready to install with hubs, (ABS) bearings, sleeves and TÜV certification for all common wheel/tire combinations.
- Diameter: 18 to 23 inch
- Width: 3.5 to 11.5 inch (tyres up to 300mm)
- Finish: polished, contrast cut eloxated or single colour powder coating according to customer requirements. Rim bowl and star can be given an individual finish on all bolted wheels.
- Combinable with the Thunderbike Vegas brake disc, Pulley, our Pulley brake kits or single arm swingarms
- Thunderbike wheels are designed to be sealed for use with tubeless tires. We recommend Metzeler Cruisetec and Marathon 880/888 as tyres outside the standard dimensions, which can be fitted free of charge when buying new tyres at the same time.
- The Wheel is available at Thunderbike Shop for: Softail ab 84 & Dyna 91-05, Dyna 06-17, VRSC 02-17, Touring ab ’01, M1800, VS1400, C1500 & VL1500, XV1600, XV1700 Warrior, XVS1100 & Classic, XVS1300A or at your local Thunderbike dealer.
- When ordering we will contact you to resolve all open questions like swingarm dimensions, offsets, fender width requirements and other uncertainties to make sure your Thunderbike bike comes to you really ready to install.
- As each wheel is individually manufactured, all delivery times given refer to the standard finish. Contrast Cut surfaces take approx. 2 weeks longer, as further work steps are necessary in our production.