Chicano Style 2K18
“La Candela” (Spanish candle) shines bright as a fire! Not only the name makes it clear. Every single part of this bike is inspired by the Chicano Style Customs from the USA that have their roots especially in Lowrider Muscle-Cars. Originally a comfort cruiser, the Heritage Softail 2018 developed in our workshop to an extremely hot iron of extra class!
At the beginning, we said goodbye to a lot of original parts: Goodbye! Saddlebags, windscreen, auxiliary headlights, handlebar, fenders, exhaust, shock absorbers and Co. Then, which means after some time back and forth, we decided on our Digger wheel design in 18 “rear and 21” front, shining in new black / polish surface finish for the first time. After the wheel dimension was fixed, the fenders were adapted in the swinging vintage look. Combined with Crossover Fishtails, Ape hanger and Air Ride (front & back), the Chicano Style could hardly not have been better.
A point in every aspect is also the sparkling paint, for which we have brought “Chiko’s Pinstriping” on board. Overall, an absolute hit and another hot ‘18 bike. HOT LIKE CHILI!
The Making Of
- Seat Plate for OEM Tank
- Ignition Cover Thunderbike New Custom
- Motor Bracket Thunderbike
- Rear Axle Cover Thunderbike
- Front Axle Cover Thunderbike
- Side Mount License Bracket Thunderbike medium
- License Plate Frame Thunderbike Inside Plate
- License Plate Lighting Thunderbike
- Turn Signals Thunderbike Stripe LED
- Handlebar Thunderbike Flip II
- Riser Thunderbike Old Style
- Suspension Thunderbike Air Ride
- Wheels Thunderbike Digger
- Brake Caliper Cover Thunderbike Logo
- Brake Disc Thunderbike Spoke 300mm
- Airbox Cover Thunderbike Grand Classic
- Painting Chiko’s Pinstriping