Red is the colour of love!
In fact, in this case the RAL-red rim colour reminds us of a real motorcycle enthusiast. It’s the fifth MBT Bike that adorns our Custombike Gallery. After the previous projects MBT 93 (Forty-Eight), which is ridden by the MBT junior boss, MBT King (Road King), Bad MBT (Cross Bones) and the Bladerunner (Slim) the choice has now fallen on a Harley-Davidson Street Bob. And this model is sure to be a winner!
It is easy to see that the owner Franz – also owner of MBT Metallbeschichtungs-Technik e.K. – has also contributed artistically to the bike. The red Thunderbike FLH rims as well as all powder-coated parts come from his technology forge in Moers.
Next to the Blue RockZ, the Red Wheel MBT is now the second model on which we have installed our brand new Radical 2.0 fork. To complement the line perfectly, the bike is adorned with our 15 litre custom tank and the rear fender Shorty. Of course you will find in this article again a parts list with direct links to our online shop!
Of course you can’t just let such a bike move from the farm to its new owners. For the Red Wheel MBT this time we have chosen an incredibly beautiful setting in the Netherlands. Beautiful scenery, beautiful bike – of course a beautiful woman should not be missing either. Sandra took over this part and did her job super! We wish you all the best with your bike!
- Painting Schrammwerk, Hamburg
- Engine Kit Screamin’ Eagle Stage IV Kit 107 to 114 CI
- Front End Thunderbike Radical 2.0
- Wheels Thunderbike FLH 4.5×18 & 3.5×21
- Brake Disc Thunderbike Spoke 340mm, black matt
- Pulley Brake-Kit for Thunderbike Wheel Thunderbike
- Pulley Thunderbike Spoke 66T/25mm
- Suspension Kit Thunderbike Air Ride
- Ignition Coil Relocation Kit Thunderbike
- Air Cleaner Thunderbike Powerfilter Kit Drilled, bicolor (Modified)
- Grip-Set Thunderbike Phantom E Rubber, black
- Rear Turn Signals Rizoma Club S 3in1
- Topper Thunderbike Drilled, bicolor
- Forward Controls Thunderbike Base Rubber, black
- Side Mount License Bracket Thunderbike medium, matt
- License Plate Lighting Thunderbike Alu, matt black
- License Plate Frame Thunderbike Inside Plate, black matt
- Front Turn Signals Thunderbike Stripe LED, schwarz
- Rocker Box Cover EMD Ribbed, Black Cut
- Cam Cover EMD Ribbed, Black Cut
- Outer Primary Cover EMD Ribbed, Black Cut
- CAN-Switchbox TLT V2
- Fuel Tank Thunderbike Custom Alu 15 ltr Stretched
- Headlamp Thunderbike Unbreakable, bicolor
- Rear Fender Thunderbike Shorty GFK 180mm
- EFI Cover with Manometer Bracket Thunderbike, black wrinkle
- Mirrors Thunderbike Joker, black
- Brake Caliper Thunderbike 6-Pistons
- Turn Signal Load Equalizer Thunderbike
- Handlebar Thunderbike Flip Special
- Exhaust Dr. Jekill & Mr. Hyde
The Making Of
This bike was created from head to toe in our Thunderbike Custom workshop. Such a special custom bike is not created overnight – it requires many discussions and development phases before it can finally be handed over to the new owner in a finished form. In this case you can see a summary of the Making Of in pictures over a period of two months!
Customparts, Dealer Support
0049 2852 - 6777-33
Customparts, Dealer Support
0049 2852 - 6777-31
Sales, Financing, Rental, Custombikes
0049 2852 - 6777-41
Custombikes Service Workshop
0049 2852 - 6777-56