Actually it says: Like the father, so the son.
In our case, however, this roll was turned over!
A Fat Boy Custom project of the extra class. So extra class, that the father was so impressed by the bike, that he ordered a Fat Boy and ordered a custom project for himself. From base and processing of the bike, the two are so similar. However, the paint dress was individually modified.
The object of desire – a 2017 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy in production condition. After the conversion, the father’s bike will be the same as his son’s bike, who will soon be the proud owner of this Thunderbike Customs conversion, the »Fat Boy 58«.
- Model Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Rear Fender Thunderbike Steel (modified)
- Rear Rim Thunderbike Spoke 9×21
- Front Rim Thunderbike Spoke 4,5×23
- Front Fender Thunderbike Shorty
- Fuel Tank Thunderbike Custom Alu
- Swingarm Kit Thunderbike Kreuzfeuer 260/21“
- Primary Offset Kit Thunderbike 6-speed 14mm
- Pulley Thunderbike Spoke 66 Tooth / 25mm
- Brake Disc Thunderbike Spoke floated
- Side Mount License Bracket Thunderbike short
- License Plate Frame Thunderbike Inside Plate
- License Plate lighting for Down & Inside Plate Thunderbike
- Forward Control Thunderbike Base Rubber
- ToppersThunderbike Cross
- Handlebar Thunderbike Flip
- Grips Thunderbike Phantom Base Rubber
- Hydraulic Clutch Cylinder Rebuffini Mini
- Oil Tank Rebuffini Mini
- Lower Fork Cap Thunderbike Tube 49
- Inner Tube Upper End Cap Thunderbike Stub 49
- Mirrors Thunderbike Action Fluted
- Ignition Cover Thunderbike Cross
- Derby Cover Thunderbike Cross
- Bolt Cover Thunderbike Spike
- Turn Signals Thunderbike Stripe LED
- Load Equalizer Thunderbike
- Air Cleaner Thunderbike Powerfilter Kit Cross
- Air Ride Thunderbike (modified)
- Headlight Thunderbike (modified)
- Motor Bracket Thunderbike Classic
- Speedometer Motogadget Motoscope Mini
- Exhaust Jeckill & Hyde
- EFI Cover Thunderbike
The Presentation of the Extra Class Bike
Anyone who attended our ultimate summer party – the annual Jokerfest – should be very familiar with this conversion. Our customer, the avowed Doro Pesch fan is, especially for his bike Doros face perpetuated by no less than master painter Ingo Kruse on the tank.
What a coincidence that Doro should give a concert in our smithy to match the presentation of the bike! Andreas, Head of Thunderbike, addressed Doro directly behind the scenes and talked about his idea to drive the bike with her as a pillion through the crowd. Doro was immediately enthusiastic about this idea because – after all, one does not see his face decorating his face as a work of art on a tank every day. Finally, the painting on the tank got the matching signage. That’s what we call a successful presentation! We wish the customer a lot of fun and a good ride with his new bike!