The second Thunderbike Racing Bike with original frame
The “TB-R 2.0” brought us the first place in the Harley Big Twin class at the European Bike Week 2014. The Bike also got a cup at the AMD World Championships in Cologne. With the basis of the original Harley-Davidson frame, a matching tank & rear conversion, paint artist Ingo Kruse only donated the dark appearance of the paint set.
Technically, the conversion works without any problems, since neither electronics nor engine or transmission must be changed. In our new Harley-Davidson Custombook, you can see if the items are also available for your model.
The Making Of
In this making of you could find numerous steps of development as well as some built-in parts.
- Base Harley-Davidson Softail Breakout
- Frame OEM H-D
- Rims Thunderbike Unbreakable
- Rear Fender Thunderbike TB-R
- Fuel Tank Thunderbike TB-R
- Front End Thunderbike Unbreakable
- Forward Control Kit Thunderbike Base Alu
- Grips Thunderbike Phantom Base Alu
- Lights Thunderbike Unbreakable
- Air Cleaner Thunderbike Unbreakable