Shake up the Status Quo
Milwaukee-Eight Big Twin
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
A bold headlight design that gives you great visibility at night and during the day makes sure all eyes are focused on you.
Cast Wheels with Fat Tyres
Bold aluminum wheels with fat, aggressive tires that give you asphalt-eating traction.
Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine
- 1. Prices shown are suggested retail prices only. Customers may also be charged an additional surcharge (attributable to raw materials and transportation costs in the product supply chain). Please contact your nearest dealer for further details and final price for each model.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
- 6. Harley-Davidson Finance is a trading style of Black Horse Limited, St. William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH. Black Horse Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Quotes are indicative and may be subject to change. Quotes are not an offer of credit. Please ensure you can afford the monthly repayments before entering into a finance agreement.
Harley-Davidson Financial Services is a credit broker and not a lender. Harley-Davidson Financial Services introduces you to a dealer which acts as a credit broker in its own right. That dealer may go on to introduce you to Harley-Davidson Finance as lender. Harley-Davidson Financial Services will receive a payment as result of these introductions. This will be a percentage of advance. This means the more you borrow, the more commission they receive. The payment will be the same, no matter what interest rate you pay.