Moves you in ways you've never moved before
Flat, long and powerful, the new Harley-Davidson Softail FXDR 114 comes along. The Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine with 1,868 cc capacity is full of power. 160 Nm of torque are a vapor announcement. The power on the road brings a full metal wheel. At the front is a light metal cast wheel with five double spokes in use. The new light-alloy swingarm (for less weight), the 2-in-1 exhaust system, the forward-looking performance air filter and the larger wheelbase underline the drag style. No struts on the short tail? You saw right. The FXDR 114 does not work out without it. Incidentally, the Fender is mounted very close to the rear tire and springs with the wheel. This is how the rear wheel looks like it is exposed. LED headlights and a digital speedometer are also on board.
Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine
Loads of torque for blasting off from stoplights, hitting entrance ramps, and rolling on the passing power. Pure sound with a soul-satisfying rumble.
Minimal weight for maximum performance
Designed with a number of alloy and composite components to reduce the overall weight, including an all-new aluminium swingers and subframe. Maximizes acceleration, braking and handling performance.
Bold 2-into-1 exhaust
Tuned to emit a throaty rumble. Plus dramatic performance-inspired design that won’t interfere with lean angle.
Inspired by the Screamin ‘Eagle® NHRA drag bikes and engineered to maximize airflow to the engine. A new interpretation of the Heavy Breather with exposed forward air filter.
Rear suspension with Single Strut
Thanks to an emulsion shock absorber and an optimized linkage on the frame, the strut features excellent damping properties and a longer spring travel.
Stretched Fuel Tank
The sleek tank design stretches the silhouette of the bike, giving it an aggressive look.
Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine
- 1. Availability of colours may vary from dealer to dealer and is subject to change without further notice..
- 2. Recommended 95 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Prices shown are suggested retail prices only. Please contact your nearest dealer for further details.
- 6. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- 7. Free DC Fast Charging at participating H-D dealerships and 500 kw hours at Electrify America Charge Stations.
- 8. Riding range estimates provided following the WMTC 134/2014 Annex VII Appendix 3.3 are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specific conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions. Range as shown is with maximum power and minimum regeneration selected