The Rockn' Roll Attitude
The epitome of the cruiser. This motorcycle features fantastic vintage details – it’s pure rock’n’roll!
Riders who prefer a brighter look can now order the 2022 Heritage Classic 114 model with a new chrome finish. The black finish version also has some new styling elements to offer. The upper rocker cover, camshaft cover, transmission cover and primary drivetrain cover are finished in Wrinkle Black. The lower rocker covers contrast with these in Gloss Black.
Equipment details include a tail light bar, windshield brackets, headlight bar and turn signal spacers in Gloss Black, black mirrors and triple clamps, black anodized wheel hubs and hubcaps, and exhaust tips in Matte Black with chrome tailpipes.
The Heritage Classic 114 model in chrome finish is available with black 9-spoke cast alloy wheels or chrome wire wheels; the Black version is offered with either black 9-spoke cast alloy wheels or black wire wheels.
A Dark Classic with Modern Edge
Dripping with gangster-era style and vintage details. If Bonnie and Clyde rode a Harley motorcycle, this would be the one.
Go from touring in a heartbeat. Leave the screen on for a clean envelope of air over the long haul. Or remove it in seconds for a completely new look and ride.
The frame retains the classic Softail lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you’ve felt before.
Lockable and sealed Saddlebags
A sleek look on the outside and roomy on the inside with enough space to stash your riding essentials. The lids open with one touch.
High Performance Front Suspension
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine
- 1. Prices shown are suggested retail prices only. Customers may also be charged an additional surcharge (attributable to raw materials and transportation costs in the product supply chain). Please contact your nearest dealer for further details and final price for each model.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
- 6. Harley-Davidson Finance is a trading style of Black Horse Limited, St. William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH. Black Horse Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Quotes are indicative and may be subject to change. Quotes are not an offer of credit. Please ensure you can afford the monthly repayments before entering into a finance agreement.
Harley-Davidson Financial Services is a credit broker and not a lender. Harley-Davidson Financial Services introduces you to a dealer which acts as a credit broker in its own right. That dealer may go on to introduce you to Harley-Davidson Finance as lender. Harley-Davidson Financial Services will receive a payment as result of these introductions. This will be a percentage of advance. This means the more you borrow, the more commission they receive. The payment will be the same, no matter what interest rate you pay.