Some Meditate lying down, others lean into it
Milwaukee-Eight 114 Engine
Loads of torque for blasting off from stoplights, hitting entrance ramps, and rolling on the passing power. Pure sound with a soul satisfying rumble.
The Low Rider S model frame rake is reduced to 28 degrees from the 30 degree rake of the standard Low Rider model, resulting in more responsive handling.
Inverted front Fork
Inverted design stiffens the front end for improved response to steering input, and the single-cartridge internal technology responds quickly to inputs and keeps the front wheels planted for improved braking and handling.
Mono-Shock rear Suspension
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability, quicker acceleration, and braking while preserving the hardtail look.
The defining element of the tall-bike-style handlebar is mounted on 4-inch risers to put you in an aggressive riding position.
Radiate Cast-Aluminium Wheels are finished in a matte dark bronze to complete its raw dark look.
Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Motor
- 1. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices include tax for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
You have questions about this bike? Talk to us!
0049 2852 - 6777-53
Sales, Financing, Rental, Custombikes
0049 2852 - 6777-41
0049 2852 - 6777-55
Sales, Financing, Rental
0049 2852 - 6777-54