The next chapter in the Sportster dynasty
The latest in the house of Harley-Davidson has it fist thick behind the ears: With a power output of 90 hp and a torque of 95 Nm, it’s something to behold! Like its sister model, it is equipped with a potent Revolution Max, which brings all the advantages of a modern engine. And all this with a moderate weight of only 221 kg and a seat height of 705 mm. Sounds handy? It is!
The concept is roughly reminiscent of the Sportster of days gone by and the name is also familiar. However, this Nightster has nothing to do with the old Sportster except for the single seat and the suspension struts. It starts with the brand new Revolution Max engine and continues with the continuous metric dimensions. Everything new, everything modern – next generation calling!
As with the Sportster S, the frame is a tubular steel frame with a steel swingarm that uses stereo struts like the earlier Sportsters.
State-of-the-art features such as three freely selectable riding modes Road, Rain or Sport ensure individual fun with handling adapted to the road conditions.
Handy wheel sizes in 19 and 16 inches with the corresponding tires in 100/90 x 19 front and 150/80 x 16 rear bring the power of the Revolution Max 975 to the asphalt.
THE BRAND NEW REVOLUTION MAX 975 ENGINE
Once again, we open another exciting chapter in a century of legendary V-twins. Like its big brother, the Revolution Max 1250, the Revolution Max 975 is a liquid-cooled engine with variable valve timing and twin overhead camshafts per cylinder.
It gives the rider maximum riding pleasure with full control thanks to rich torque and spontaneous response.
Classic strut look
The two shocks are classically located on the side, just like on the earlier Sportsters, only they are more modern and comfortable. And they are – how could it be otherwise – black!
Black in black is also the entire exhaust system.
The two manifolds converge just before the catalytic converter and end in a chic fat tailpipe that provides an appropriate sound. Even if you do not see them coming yet, you can hear quite clearly: Here comes a real Harley-Davidson!
- 1. Prices shown are suggested retail prices only. Customers may also be charged an additional surcharge (attributable to raw materials and transportation costs in the product supply chain). Please contact your nearest dealer for further details and final price for each model.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
- 6. Harley-Davidson Finance is a trading style of Black Horse Limited, St. William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH. Black Horse Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Quotes are indicative and may be subject to change. Quotes are not an offer of credit. Please ensure you can afford the monthly repayments before entering into a finance agreement.
Harley-Davidson Financial Services is a credit broker and not a lender. Harley-Davidson Financial Services introduces you to a dealer which acts as a credit broker in its own right. That dealer may go on to introduce you to Harley-Davidson Finance as lender. Harley-Davidson Financial Services will receive a payment as result of these introductions. This will be a percentage of advance. This means the more you borrow, the more commission they receive. The payment will be the same, no matter what interest rate you pay.
Contact our team!
0049 2852 - 6777-53
Send an email
Sales, Financing, Rental, Custombikes
0049 2852 - 6777-41
Send an email
0049 2852 - 6777-55
Send an email
Sales, Financing, Rental
0049 2852 - 6777-54
Send an email