Our most road-devouring machine goes to a darker place
Milwaukee-Eight 114 Engine
The most displacement in standard Touring models. You get 1,868 cc of passing and horizon-chasing power.
Big, bold wheels with spokes that extend all the way to the edge of the rim, yo you can roll in with style and attitude.
With subscription-based cellular connectivity, you can connect to your bike through your smart phone using the latest version of the Harley-Davidson App. Check your bike´s vitals including fuel level, get tamper alerts and stolen-vehicle tracking, and more.
Prodigy wheels and standard ABS
The black Prodigy wheels have milled details.
The ABS prevents the wheels from locking when braking on wet or slippery roads.
Defensive Reflex Driving System (RSRS)
A range of new technologies that provide greater confidence and control in adverse driving conditions. Advanced chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology help with acceleration and braking in a straight line or in corners.
Boom! Box GTS Infortainment System
An evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider´s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine
- 1. Prices shown are suggested retail prices only. Customers may also be charged an additional surcharge (attributable to raw materials and transportation costs in the product supply chain). Please contact your nearest dealer for further details and final price for each model.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
- 6. Harley-Davidson Finance is a trading style of Black Horse Limited, St. William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH. Black Horse Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Quotes are indicative and may be subject to change. Quotes are not an offer of credit. Please ensure you can afford the monthly repayments before entering into a finance agreement.
Harley-Davidson Financial Services is a credit broker and not a lender. Harley-Davidson Financial Services introduces you to a dealer which acts as a credit broker in its own right. That dealer may go on to introduce you to Harley-Davidson Finance as lender. Harley-Davidson Financial Services will receive a payment as result of these introductions. This will be a percentage of advance. This means the more you borrow, the more commission they receive. The payment will be the same, no matter what interest rate you pay.