Our most road-devouring machine goes to a darker place
Milwaukee-Eight 114 Engine
The most displacement in standard Touring models. You get 1,868 cc of passing and horizon-chasing power.
Big, bold wheels with spokes that extend all the way to the edge of the rim, yo you can roll in with style and attitude.
With subscription-based cellular connectivity, you can connect to your bike through your smart phone using the latest version of the Harley-Davidson App. Check your bike´s vitals including fuel level, get tamper alerts and stolen-vehicle tracking, and more.
Prodigy wheels and standard ABS
The black Prodigy wheels have milled details.
The ABS prevents the wheels from locking when braking on wet or slippery roads.
Defensive Reflex Driving System (RSRS)
A range of new technologies that provide greater confidence and control in adverse driving conditions. Advanced chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology help with acceleration and braking in a straight line or in corners.
Boom! Box GTS Infortainment System
An evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider´s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine
- 1. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices include tax for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.