If you're going to roam, roam hard
Milwaukee-Eight 107 Engine
Enough power and torque to go almost anywhere quickly. Rigid mounting and internal counterbalancing allows for a smooth ride without giving up the Harley feel that riders know and love.
Blacked-Out Custom Look
A blacked-out Milwaukee-Eight engine, aggressive black machine highlighted Mantis cast aluminium wheels, and black mufflers give the Sport Glide a stealthy style.
The Sport Glide motorcycle rides on the reinvented Softail frame which makes for a lightweight, nimble ride you have to feel to believe.
Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine
- 1. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices include tax for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.