Rebel with a big machine
Milwaukee-Eight 114 Engine
It is most powerful standard engine in the Softail range. Torque: 155 Nm/3,250 rpm; shotgun exhaust system; high-flow fan air cleaner.
A smooth running Big Twin engine with spontaneous response and a rumble that is good for the soul.
Minimalist, Modern Technology
You get digital instrumentation, keyless ignition, a USB charging port, a Signature LED forward lighting.
High Performance Rear Mono Shock
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering while preserving the hardtail look.
Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine
- 1. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices include tax for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
Any questions about this bike? We're happy to help you!
0049 2852 - 6777-53
Sales, Financing, Rental, Custombikes
0049 2852 - 6777-41
0049 2852 - 6777-55
Sales, Financing, Rental
0049 2852 - 6777-54