Kicks Hot Rod Bagger Style into a higher gear
Milwaukee-Eight 114 Engine
The most displacement in standard H-D Touring models. You get 1,868 cc of passing and horizon-chasing power.
Gloss Black Prodigy Wheels
Black, glossy 19″ inch front and 18″ inch rear aluminum wheels so you can roll in with style and attitude.
Optional: Deep black details or Classic.
Front fork, wheels, handlebars, tank console and exhaust are jet black for an aggressive, modern look. If you prefer the classic look, all colors are also available in chrome.
Low-mounted crash Bars
To emphasize the squat look and extra-slim lines of the Street Glide Special, the 32-millimeter cross-section crash bars are mounted 280 millimeters lower than on conventional Touring models and are also angled slightly forward so as not to restrict the rider’s footwell.
Reflex Defensive Rider System (RDRS)
A new collection of technologies that help give you confidence and control in less-than-ideal situations. The systems utilize advanced chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology to assist you with accelerating and braking in a straight line or while in a turn.
Boom! BOX GTS Infotainment System
An Evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider´s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine
- 1. Prices shown are suggested retail prices only. Customers may also be charged an additional surcharge (attributable to raw materials and transportation costs in the product supply chain). Please contact your nearest dealer for further details and final price for each model.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
- 6. Harley-Davidson Finance is a trading style of Black Horse Limited, St. William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH. Black Horse Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Quotes are indicative and may be subject to change. Quotes are not an offer of credit. Please ensure you can afford the monthly repayments before entering into a finance agreement.
Harley-Davidson Financial Services is a credit broker and not a lender. Harley-Davidson Financial Services introduces you to a dealer which acts as a credit broker in its own right. That dealer may go on to introduce you to Harley-Davidson Finance as lender. Harley-Davidson Financial Services will receive a payment as result of these introductions. This will be a percentage of advance. This means the more you borrow, the more commission they receive. The payment will be the same, no matter what interest rate you pay.