Time to Live!
With this project bike from the Harley Softail series we leaned on the famous Knucklehead vintage look. Many of the built-in parts are reminiscent of the old days of old school bikes. The broken metal finish of Ingo Kruse provided a distinctive varnish touch.
Despite the vintage look, the bike is based on the latest and solid Harley-Davidson technology, because the gear and frame of the Softail remained untouched. Only the engine got new heads and a fine tuning, so that the new combination of exhaust and air filter in addition to better sound also brings performance.
Numerous catalog items such as our Unbreakable lamp series, Ape handlebars and Classic risers have also been used.
The Making Of
- Wheels Thunderbike FLH
- Headlamp Thunderbike Unbreakable
- Taillight Thunderbike Unbreakable
- Riser Thunderbike Oldstyle 1.5”
- Air Cleaner Thunderbike Powerfilter-Kit Open Mind
- License Plate Frame Thunderbike Inside Plate
- Thunderbike Rear Fender Kit
- Grips Thunderbike Base Rubber
- Toppers Thunderbike Base Smooth
- Forward Control Kit Thunderbike Base Rubber