Ready for Drag Strip!
It’s done – the first Harley-Davidson FXDR 114 shines in a new Thunderbike look. The initial skepticism about what to build from the stock model has quickly turned into a lot of creative fun. If you look under the bulging fairing-parts of the muscular bike, you will find a wide H-D breakout frame, which we already know very well. New are swingarm & fork, which required some experiments in the lowering to reach a flat Dragbike look.
We landed at about 50mm fork lowering for the optics shown here, as the stock FXDR comes a bit higher-legged as a breakout or Fat Boy therefore. In the back, we solved this problem with our Air Ride suspension, so sporty look on the road can also be followed by action.
- Thunderbike Air Ride Suspension
- Thunderbike Side Mount License Bracket Medium
- License Plate Frame Thunderbike
- Motogadget m-Blaze Pin Turn Signals with Thunderbike bracket
- Turn Signals Thunderbike Stripe LED
- Exhaust System Thunderbike Grand Prix
- Rear Fender Thunderbike GP-Style 260/18″ Fiberglass incl. Turn Signals / Taillight
- Seat Plate Thunderbike FXDR
- Wheels Metzeler ME888
- Airbox Cover Thunderbike Drilled
- Airbox Kit Oval Thunderbike
- Grip Set Thunderbike Satin
- Topper Thunderbike Drilled
- Ignition Coil Relocation for Air Ride Thunderbike
- Front Fender Fiberglass Thunderbike FXDR Special