At the age of 21 in 2012 he bought a brand new Sportster 48. Not many days passed and the stock bike quickly transformed into a real custom bobber in the family garage. Jens had his exact vision and the 48 became his everyday means of transport for many years.
But his trips became longer and longer and so the day came when priorities shifted.
There came the day when he took a Street Glide for a test ride. Jens got the pleasure of a mad comfortable bike with a practical stowage space. But it should definitely be an Evo engine and the choice was a 96er Electra Glide.
A combination of the comfortable Tourer and Oldschool bike was given.
- Handelbar Santee Dresser Ape Hanger
- HD Grips Nostalgic
- Le Pera Solo Seat Silhouette
- HD Fuel Tank Console Door Willie G. Skull
- Küryakyn Inner Fairing Dress-Up Package
- Küryakyn Flame Speaker Grills
- HD Switch Cap Kit chrome
- HD Windshield Molding chrome
- HD Instrument Bezels for 2″ Gauge, chrome
- HD Instrument Gauge Bezel for 4″ Gauge
- S&S Teardrop Air Cleaner
- HD Streamliner Rider Footboards black
- Auspuff Screamin Eagle
- HD Trim Rings for Passing Lamps
- HD Headlamp Trim Ring
- HD Flat Turn Signal Lens Kit smoked
- HD Narrow rear Directional Bar chrome
- HD Classic Fender Tip Front
- HD Frontfender-Trimm Kit chrome
- HD Road King Classic Fender Skirt
Fotos Ben Ott