A timeless and clean custom bike!
A modern custom bike with bonds from the good old days. Springer fork and swinging saddle, a rear fender so just above the rear tire that you have to believe it is a star frame. In addition to a stretch tank and huge wheels in the FL style of the late Shovelheads, these are the design components that make up this ‘18 Breakout conversion.
Invisible, the front and rear air suspension ensures that the bike becomes a low rider despite its large wheels – we think that’s an extremely cool thing! The seat was made by Spirit Leather, a true masterpiece. Combined with Kruse Design’s fine painter conversion, it all adds to making this bike what it should become: a timeless, clean custom bike of the modern age with a portion of old school look.
A modern custom bike with bonds from the good old days!
The Making Of
- Wheels Thunderbike FLH
- Ignition Cover Thunderbike New Custom
- Motor Bracket Thunderbike
- Side Mount License Bracket Thunderbike medium
- License Plate Frame Thunderbike Inside Plate
- License Plate Lighting Thunderbike
- Turn Signals Thunderbike Stripe LED
- Speedometer Motogadget Motoscope Mini
- LED Controls Desktop Motogadget Desktop
- Forward Control Kit Thunderbike Base Rubber
- Toppers Thunderbike Drilled
- Headlamp Thunderbike Unbreakable
- Handlebar Thunderbike Flip Medium Radical
- Grip-Set Thunderbike Phantom E
- Suspension Thunderbike Air-Ride
- Swingarm Modification Thunderbike
- Fuel Tank Thunderbike Custom Alu
- Caliper Bracket Thunderbike Springer
- Brake Disc Thunderbike Spoke 300mm
- Pulley Brake-Kit Thunderbike
- EFI-Cover Thunderbike
- Airbox Cover Thunderbike Drilled
- Airbox Base Plate Thunderbike Oval
- Painting Ingo Kruse / Kruse Design
- Saddle Spirit Leather