Ripped, refined, and ready for its close-up
30th Anniversary Limited Edition
Celebrate one of the most-iconic motorcycles ever created by Harley-Davidson. Blacked out and serialized. The original fat custom icon goes dark with a menacing blackout.
Milwaukee-Eight Big Twin
A powerful, smooth running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
A muscular look thanks to solid-disc Lakester wheels wrapped in the widest front tire we’ve ever offered from the factory at 160mm combined with a rear tire at 240mm.
Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine
- 1. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices include tax for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change.
- 2. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
Any questions about this bike? We're happy to help you!
0049 2852 - 6777-53
Sales, Financing, Rental, Custombikes
0049 2852 - 6777-41
0049 2852 - 6777-55
Sales, Financing, Rental
0049 2852 - 6777-54