Elegant silhouette and rich sound
We styled this Street Bob from front to back in subtle black with a few shiny details. The style-defining elements come from our own production. Flat handlebars, stretched tank, headlamp cap, bug spoiler, larger wheels with slim fenders and some small parts are part of our beauty treatment.
What was not already black on this Softail model, we blacked out in the form of covers or by coating, like the rocker boxes and tappet covers. We even gave the axles and the screws on the engine black covers and also gave the paint parts a color refresh.
- Thunderbike Custom Alu Tank (15 ltr., stretched)
- Thunderbike Digger wheel
- Thunderbike Front Fender 21'' Fiberglass
- Thunderbike Upper Fork Cover black
- Thunderbike Tele Fork Lowering Kit
- Thunderbike Handlebar Torque 1.25''
- Rizoma Mirror Dynamic
- Thunderbike Speedo Riser Kit black
- Thunderbike Headlamp Cap black
- Thunderbike Grips Base Satin black cut
- Thunderbike Toppers Base
- Thunderbike Turn Signals Stripe LED with Housing
- Avon Tyres Avon Cobra Chrome, Rear, 200/55VR18 (79V)
- Avon Tyres Avon Cobra Chrome , Front, 120/70-21 RF 68V
- Thunderbike Brake Disc Spoke Floated 292mm
- Thunderbike Brake Disc Floated Big Speed 300mm
- Thunderbike Rear Fender Steel 200 mm / 18''
- Thunderbike Solo Seat Leather black quilted
- Thunderbike Chin Fairing Crossfire
- Thunderbike Lowering Kit Shock Stage 2 (30mm)
- Thunderbike Side Mount Licence Plate Bracket medium
- Thunderbike License Plate Frame Inside Plate
- Thunderbike License Plate Lighting
- Thunderbike Derby Cover Drilled contrast cut
- Thunderbike Timer Cover Drilled
- Thunderbike Forward Control Kit black
- Thunderbike Powerfilter-Kit Drilled
- Thunderbike Brake caliper cover
- Thunderbike Ignition Coil Relocation Kit black
- Thunderbike Front Axle Cover-Set
- Thunderbike Rear Axle Cover Set
- Thunderbike Axle Cover Swingarm left
- Thunderbike Axle Cover Swingarm right
- Küryakyn Kool Kaps Engine Kit Gloss Black
Lots of cosmetics? You might think so. But this Street Bob is also a real riding machine!
In any case, our test ride was only limited by the low temperatures in January. The seating position is a relaxed affair – thanks to flat handlebars and forward-mounted pegs. The 107 cui Milwaukee-Eight delivers a strong performance, which was spiced up a bit by the Thunderbike power filter and the exhaust from Dr. Jekill & Mr. Hyde.
Our customer had his bike converted by us in some steps and in this way he divided the costs without sacrificing performance in the intermediate steps.
A custom seat will be added soon, but for the most trips, of course, our standard seat is more than suitable. Some day we could go a step further in terms of performance. But as I said – our customer is doing everything in steps so far…
Contact our Team!
Customparts, Dealer Support
0049 2852 - 6777-33
Customparts, Dealer Support
0049 2852 - 6777-31
Sales, Financing, Rental, Custombikes
0049 2852 - 6777-41
Custombikes Service Workshop
0049 2852 - 6777-56