No grey mouse!
The newest bike that Andreas has set up for his own use, is by no means a gray mouse despite its color. On the contrary, because the matte bike convinced just because of that and even on the third, fourth and fifth views.
Of course, an equally interesting, four-wheeled vehicle fits an extraordinary bike. The original Mustang Eleanor was provided for the shoot of Classic Recreations from Viersen.
If you want to know more about the Movie Star from “Just 60 Seconds”, you will be lost www.classic-recreations.eu. Of course, scene photographer Dirk Behlau has twice put the noble couple in the right light.
- Base Harley-Davidson Rocker 2009
- Construction Time 2 Months
- Engine TC 96cui
- Gear 6-Speed
- Oiltank Harley-Davidson
- Rear Fender Thunderbike Rocker 21″
- Seat Thunderbike
- Fork Springer TB Lowering
- Swingarm original H-D (modified)
- Suspension original H-D with Thunderbike Air Ride
- Brake Caliper Thunderbike 4-Piston
- Exhaust Thunderbike Fun Ride
- Air Cleaner Thunderbike Cross
- Handlebar Thunderbike Flip
- Master Cylinder Rebuffini Mini
- Footpegs Thunderbike
- Fuel Tank Thunderbike Alu stretched
- Taillight Thunderbike Alcatraz
- Front Fender Thunderbike Breakout 23”
- Rims Thunderbike Lowrider 4,5×23 front & 9×21 rear
- Front Tire Avon 130/60-23
- Rear Tire Metzeler 130/60-23
- Front Brake Disc Thunderbike 320mm
- Rear Brake Disc Thunderbike Vegas
- Pulley Brake Thunderbike Pulley Brake-Kit
- Painting by Ingo Kruse / Kruse Design