Even a motorbike can experience something
Not every bike has that to offer: A story before the customer has it under their bum. The Low Rider S is enough of a story on its own, as it propels its rider forward with its 117cc engine. So we’re allowed to add a bit of verve to its exterior.
We have given it our new TB-S covers. They set the first accents on the clutch, ignition and airbox. Plus the step-up seat, which is not only in vogue for club style, but is also recommended for a bike that unleashes elemental forces when accelerating. Slipping off is impossible in this saddle, and it can even be comfortable on long distances. The Torque handlebars and the Clubstyle riser kit harmonise with this. Small additions, such as the Inside licence plate holder and multifunctional Stripe LED turn signals, round off the overall impression.
Parts & Details
- Thunderbike Riser Kit Clubstyle 7'' Pullback black
- Thunderbike Grips SP-S satin black cut
- Thunderbike Turn Signals Stripe LED with Housing
- Thunderbike Turn Signal Load Equalizer
- Thunderbike Handlebar Torque 1.25''
- Thunderbike Rider Footpegs V-Tech Design
- Thunderbike Shiftpeg Alu Design
- Thunderbike Down & Inside Bracket Original Fender
- Thunderbike License Plate Frame Inside Plate
- Thunderbike License Plate Lighting
- Thunderbike Turn Signals Stripe LED 3in1
- Thunderbike Turn Signal Load Equalizer 3in1 rear
- Saddlemen Seat Step Up Tuck & Roll Black
- Thunderbike Rear Axle Cover Set
- Thunderbike Front Axle Cover-Set black matte
- Thunderbike Ignition Coil Relocation Kit black
- Thunderbike Brake Caliper Cover TB-S
- Thunderbike Timer Cover TB-S contrast cut
- Thunderbike Derby Cover TB-S contrast cut
- Thunderbike Airbox Cover Oval TB-S
- Thunderbike Airbox Kit Oval
Maiden trip in Faak
We took the “Hot Flames”, christened in this roaring bath of fire, out on the roads in an exclusive maiden voyage. Not on just any roads, but on the winding lines of the serpentines of Carinthia like a pinstriping. Around the European Bike Week in Faak am See, the Hot Flames experienced its baptism. She passed it.
We won’t tell you who had to clean the mosquitoes off the paint after the ride outs in the most glorious late summer weather. We don’t sell dirty bikes. But the customer buys a story with the bike even before his first ride out.