New Year - New Battle!
WE’RE IN THE NEXT ROUND! THANKS FOR YOUR VOTE!
Thanks to your votes, we were able to secure a place in the next round of the competition. But the worldwide final is still far away! The next stop will be a next voting on the World Wide Web, where the four best non-American bikes will be chosen. Then we will go to the EICMA in Milan together with the four US finalists. Once there, an expert jury will choose the world champion of the Battle Of The Kings Contest 2019. So it remains exciting!
After our successful participation in 2016, which ended perfectly with the crown in Germany, we are back at the worldwide Harley-Davidson Battle of the Kings competition. In 2019 the model specification was canceled, so we could use the complete Harley-Davidson program. The choice fell on the youngest & sportiest offspring of the Softail family: the FXDR 114. The FXDR can especially impress with the factory fitted double brake discs, aluminium swingarm and upside-down fork. These already existing components with a sporty approach have led us to emphasize the racing character of the bike and to deliver a deep and evil dragster conversion for this battle.
This project makes the FXDR a true custom dragster bike that not only feels at home on the ¼ mile. We also lowered the chassis by a full 50mm and refined the look with the new 260mm tire. Thanks to Screamin’ Eagle Stage 3 Kit, not only the cubic capacity increases to 117 cubic inches, but also the engine power by almost 40%. The original fender had to give way to our GP-style rear with integrated lighting, which has a matching seat.
Model: Jana Ambrose
- Rear Fender Thunderbike GP Style 260/18”
- Seat Plate Thunderbike GP Style 260/18”
- Upholstery Jörg Ankert Sattlerei Ankert
- Side Mount License Plate Bracket Thunderbike Medium
- Belt Guard Thunderbike, black matte
- License Plate Frame Inside Plate Thunderbike, black matte
- License Plate Lighting Thunderbike, black matte
- Turn Signals Motogadget m-Blaze, black/clear
- Front Turn Signal Bracket Thunderbike M8, black
- Chin Fairing Thunderbike GP Style, long
- Front Fender Thunderbike BotK GFK
- Handlebar Lowering Thunderbike Clip-On
- Ignition Coil Relocation Kit Thunderbike, black
- Shock Adjuster Thunderbike
- Turn Signal Load Equalizer Thunderbike
- Exhaust System Thunderbike Grand Prix Special
- Front Lowering Kit Thunderbike Special
- Rear Lowering Kit Thunderbike Special
- Front Wheel Metzeler ME888F 130/60B19M/CTL 61 H
- Rear Wheel Metzeler ME888R 260/40VR18M/CTL
- Painting Ingo Kruse Kruse Design
- Outer Primary Cover Harley-Davidson Dominion, black
- Oil Fill Insert for Outer Primary Harley-Davidson Dominion, orange brushed
- Insert Harley-Davidson Dominion, black brushed
- Short Insert Harley-Davidson Dominion, black brushed
- Cam Cover Harley-Davidson Dominion, black with highlighted Slots
- Heavy Breather Performance Air Cleaner Harley-Davidson Screamin’ Eagle
- Heavy Breather Filter Cover Harley-Davidson Screamin’ Eagle
- Hydraulic Clutch Harley-Davidson
- 117 Stage 3 Kit Harley-Davidson Screamin’ Eagle
3D Product Design/ Construction
Mechanic Custom Workshop
Mechanic Custom Workshop
Battle of the Kings Projects
Battle of the Kings Finale 2017
As part of the Hamburger Motorcycle Days, the final of the Harley-Davidson Battle of the Kings 2017 competition took place. We made it again among the best!
Custom King 2017
Thanks to Andreas's many years of experience and Kim's young style, the team managed to bring the two elements together for the new bike.