ROAR - Battle of the Kings Bike
After our successful participation in 2016, which ended perfectly with the crown in Germany, we are back at the worldwide Harley-Davidson Battle of the Kings competition. In 2019 the model specification was canceled, so we could use the complete Harley-Davidson program. The choice fell on the youngest & sportiest offspring of the Softail family: the FXDR 114. The FXDR can especially impress with the factory fitted double brake discs, aluminium swingarm and upside-down fork. These already existing components with a sporty approach have led us to emphasize the racing character of the bike and to deliver a deep and evil dragster conversion for this battle.
Of course, the side mount license plate bracket with Thunderbike Inside Plate is obligatory for such a conversion. In addition, there is a new front fender, chin fairing and well hidden turn signals, which also underline the sporty look of the project. The Harley-Davidson P&A catalogue also has a lot to offer. So we decided for the brand new Dominion collection, from which primary covers, camshaft covers, filter covers as well as various inserts and covers were assembled, which fit perfectly into the overall picture.
In the paintwork we have added a noble silver tone to the Harley-Davidson colours black & orange, which better focuses on the new shape of the bike.
Modell: Jana Ambrose Fotos: Ben Ott
- Rear Fender Thunderbike GP Style 260/18”
- Seat Plate Thunderbike GP Style 260/18”
- Upholstery Jörg Ankert Sattlerei Ankert
- Side Mount License Plate Bracket Thunderbike Medium
- Belt Guard Thunderbike, black matte
- License Plate Frame Inside Plate Thunderbike, black matte
- License Plate Lighting Thunderbike, black matte
- Turn Signals Motogadget m-Blaze, black/clear
- Front Turn Signal Bracket Thunderbike M8, black
- Chin Fairing Thunderbike GP Style, long
- Front Fender Thunderbike BotK GFK
- Handlebar Lowering Thunderbike Clip-On
- Ignition Coil Relocation Kit Thunderbike, black
- Shock Adjuster Thunderbike
- Turn Signal Load Equalizer Thunderbike
- Exhaust System: Thunderbike Grand Prix
- Front Lowering Kit Thunderbike Special
- Rear Lowering Kit Thunderbike Special
- Front Tire Metzeler ME888F 130/60B19M/CTL 61 H
- Rear Tire Metzeler ME888R 260/40VR18M/CTL
- Painting Ingo Kruse Kruse Design
- Outer Primary Cover Harley-Davidson Dominion, black
- Oil Fill Insert for Outer Primary Harley-Davidson Dominion, orange brushed
- Insert Harley-Davidson Dominion, black brushed
- Short Insert Harley-Davidson Dominion, black brushed
- Cam Cover Harley-Davidson Dominion, black with highlighted Slots
- Heavy Breather Performance Air Cleaner Harley-Davidson Screamin’ Eagle
- Heavy Breather Filter Cover Harley-Davidson Screamin’ Eagle
- Hydraulic Clutch Harley-Davidson
- 117 Stage 3 Kit Harley-Davidson Screamin’ Eagle
3D Product Design/ Construction
Mechanic Custom Workshop
Mechanic Custom Workshop
Battle of the Kings Projects
Here you can find all pictures and the video of the Eicma Milan 2019 and the Harley-Davidson Pre Party!
Battle of the Kings Finale 2017
As part of the Hamburger Motorcycle Days, the final of the Harley-Davidson Battle of the Kings 2017 competition took place. We made it again among the best!
Custom King 2017
Thanks to Andreas's many years of experience and Kim's young style, the team managed to bring the two elements together for the new bike.